Policies & Key Documents
Any of the school’s policies and key documents are available in printed form if required. Please ask in the school office for more information.
- Acceptable Use of Technology
- Admissions Policy 2022-2023
- Attendance Management Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour and Anti Bullying
- Breakfast and After-School Care
- Child Protection and Safeguarding
- Children with Health Needs who Cannot Attend School
- Designated Teacher for Looked After and Previously Looked Children
- Equality Objectives
- Home Visits
- Mental Health and Emotional Well-Being Policy
- Online Safety
- Photography and Filming Policy
- Relationship and Sex Education
- Religious Education, Prayer and Worship Policy
- Remote Learning Policy
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions
All XavierCET policies, including those related to charging and admissions, complaints, data protection and health and safety, can be viewed here.
All XavierCET statutory financial information, including annual accounts can be found here.