We run a Breakfast and After School club Monday to Friday (term time only).
Breakfast Club: 7.30am to 8:50am
After School Club: 3:15pm to 6.00pm
The cost of the sessions are as follows:
|After School Club||£11||£12|
How to make a Booking
Bookings for the Breakfast and After School Club should be made online via Scopay (www.scopay.com)
If your child/ren have not attended the Breakfast or After School club before, or since September 2020, then a registration form must be completed for each child and returned to the school office. The option to book online will then be activated on Scopay and you can make regular and ad hoc bookings.
To make a booking there must be credit on your Scopay account, except if you are paying with Childcare Vouchers, in which case you will need to note this on your registration form.
To make a booking you need to do the following:
– Login to Scopay www.scopay.com
– If you are not paying with Childcare Vouchers ensure that you have credit on your account.
– To add funds click on the button ‘Make Payment’ and add some money
– Click on ‘Order Sessions’
– Select the day you want to book and click on the button below the date
– There will be two options:
O – One off ad hoc
B – Pre booked termly
– Click on your choice and click ok
– If a session is booked an O or B will show in the box below the date
– To clear a selection select no choice for this day
Please follow the link to see our Breakfast and After-School policy and to download our Registration Form.