It is open from 7.30am every morning of term (apart from INSET days). Healthy and tasty breakfast options are available – a variety of cereals and hot toast. There are plenty of games to play, books to read and the space and time to finish any forgotten homework.
After School Club
Open from 3.15pm to 6.00pm every day of term (apart from INSET days and the last day of term when school closes early). The After School Club is popular and is a happy and relaxed place to finish the school day. We try to make it more like home than school and offer a wide variety of activities available to all both inside and out. It is lots of fun! We offer a variety of snacks including sandwiches, wraps and cheese and crackers. To see our three week rolling sample menu, please click this link.
The cost of the sessions are as follows:
|After School Club||£11||£12|
How to make a Booking
Bookings for the Breakfast and After School Club should be made online via Scopay (www.scopay.com)
If your child/ren have not attended the Breakfast or After School club before, or since September 2020, then a registration form must be completed for each child and returned to the school office. The option to book online will then be activated on Scopay and you can make regular and ad hoc bookings.
To make a booking there must be credit on your Scopay account, except if you are paying with Childcare Vouchers, in which case you will need to note this on your registration form.
To make a booking you need to do the following:
– Login to Scopay www.scopay.com
– If you are not paying with Childcare Vouchers ensure that you have credit on your account.
– To add funds click on the button ‘Make Payment’ and add some money
– Click on ‘Order Sessions’
– Select the day you want to book and click on the button below the date
– There will be two options:
O – One off ad hoc
B – Pre booked termly
– Click on your choice and click ok
– If a session is booked an O or B will show in the box below the date
– To clear a selection select no choice for this day
Please follow the link to see our Breakfast and After-School policy and to download our Registration Form.